[mythtv-users] Which Linux distro and is anyone running on a Shuttle SN41G2 XPC?

Matt Snow drama at slakin.net
Tue Mar 16 06:11:33 EST 2004

I am running KnoppMyth R4V2 with a Shuttle SK41G.
KnoppMyth is based on debian AFAIK.
I would highly recommend trying this distro, it litterally only took me 15
minutes to get it installed, and another hour(roughly) of configuration
and tweaking for my taste.

I did a quick writeup on their forum about setting up KnoppMyth:
http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=626

I would search also checkout this post as it is pretty much the same
hardware as yours:
http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=932&highlight=sn41g2

I personally use the PVR-250, so I am a fan of that card.

*-*
Matt Snow
 drama at slakin.net