[mythtv-users] MythMusic not sounding so hot...

Scott Pouliot spouliot at scpsoftware.net
Tue Mar 16 13:56:28 EST 2004

I've tried all sorts of quality settings on both AudioGrabber (windows
ripper I purchased years ago) as well as ripping CD's directly in Myth's
interface.  Neither one sounds very good at all when actually played.

Has anyone experienced this before?

All my recordings, as well as live TV, and Music Channels sound perfect.  It
just seems to be MythMusic that distorts the MP3's to hell when I try and
play them.  Not sure if it's a setting somewhere.....or possibly a hardware
issue?

I've running a FoxConn Motherboard and using their onboard sound card
connected to my Kenwood receiver with a Mini-DIN to RCA Y Adapter.  Seems
rather strange since all my other sound functions sound near perfect.

Anyone run into this before?

Scott