[mythtv-users] OT: Cygwin and QT3.3.1 for MYTH on win32

Vince Busam vince at busam.com
Mon Mar 15 23:55:29 EST 2004

For what it is worth, Qt 3.2 Non-Commercial Edition for Windows is included
in the book "C++ GUI Programming with Qt 3".  I recall from postings a
couple of months ago that this is the only place it is available.

See:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0131240722/104-1483481-2846308
?v=glance

For a discussion on the licensing of this version see
http://dot.kde.org/1076068778/1076073553/.

This might be easier than compiling and testing your own Windows version of
QT.

Vince