[mythtv-users] Input source feature request

Sager, Jim Jim.Sager at turner.com
Mon Mar 15 18:19:23 EST 2004

I'm not sure if anyone has made this request, or a request that is similar,
however, it would be nice to be able to assign an input source (i.e. capture
card) to a recording. I have a PVR-350 and 2 M179's. The recordings on the
PVR-350 are much better than the recordings on the M179's. For recording
normal shows that will be deleted once watched, the M179's work great.
However, if I want to record a show that I will be archiving to a DVD, I
would like to be able to force the recording to be done by my PVR-350 to
ensure that I get the best possible quality of recording. Just a thought.

-- jim