[mythtv-users] MythTV is Discriminating

Dan Berger dan at theidiots.org
Sun Mar 14 23:34:15 EST 2004

Good evening folks,

Friday night I opened up one of my HBO recorded programs to watch but it was
full of artifacts and a/v lag (sometimes green blocks at the bottom). I
checked HBO LiveTV and the same thing was happening. Other HBO channels are
also doing this. It has lasted for 3 days now. I didn't do anything to the
box that might cause this. Rebooting did not fix it.

Does anyone have _any_ idea of whats going? HBO is my most watched/recorded
channel and I can't even watch it in LiveTV. I checked the other tv/cablebox
in the house and it running without any problems.

Hoping for something,
Thanks in advance,
djb