[mythtv-users] Mysql backup

Carlos Cordero ccstx at charter.net
Sat Mar 13 12:49:40 EST 2004

Ok This is what I did and it is working.

I did a backup of the following tables

Recorded, oldrecorded and recordedmarkup.

Restored them in the new database and voila! My old shows now appear with
the new shows and everything is working like a charm.

(Oh I have to mention that I had to delete some fields in the recorded table
because I was using the cvs version and this one uses 2 more)

Thanks for the help guys.
Carlos.