[mythtv-users] GRRR And AARRGGHH PVR-350

Matt Hannan matthew.j.hannan at verizon.net
Thu Mar 11 23:44:35 EST 2004

Got it. Actually had the log in screen showing on the TV...it was there
twice and all funky looking, but it was there. I logged in as mythtv and
all I could really make out was "Trash" in a column of smashed words and
icons running in the very center of the screen. Smells like a vertical
synch issue, no? Figured a reboot might take care of it (yes, I was
raised on Windoze), but now I have nothing. I did manage to get
mythfrontend to work across an Xvnc session, tho! That was kind of cool,
but of course was all jerky. But at least the sound was in synch!

As for that date, Jarod, it hit me the following morning that I must
have been tired and an idiot at the same time. That was the date that I
printed the thing out! Knucklehead.

A new manual?!?!?! Praise Jarod!!! Praise Isaac...and give him a job.

Matt