[mythtv-users] Wierd problems on loading ivtv module on startup

Matt Hannan matthew.j.hannan at verizon.net
Thu Mar 11 22:49:29 EST 2004

The fb0 can be found with:
# cat /var/log/messages |grep "iTVC15 TV out"

Should yield something like:
Feb 7 21:17:39 htpc kernel: fb0: iTVC15 TV out frame buffer device

If that search gives you something else, then change fb0 in your
XF86Conig to whatever is reported by the above.

I am sure that you solved this by now, but I am trying to get my PVR-350
TV-Out to work and so am fresh from the Jarod and searching for answers
myself.

Matt