[mythtv-users] Success - KnoppMyth + 2.6.4

David myth at dgreaves.com
Thu Mar 11 17:38:41 EST 2004

Hi

Just as an FYI really - there doesn't seem to be much about 2.6 in the
archives and this is for those who may want it...

I started with Knoppyth and now have it working with a stock 2.6.4
kernel with the ivtv 0.1.9 (with
https://www.lison.com/ivtv.patches/ivtv-0.1.9-2.6-1-20040127.diff patch)

Hardware is PVR350 + Radeon 9600XT

I needed SATA and it was either patch 2.4.21 for SATA or try and see if
ivtv worked on 2.6.4 :)

I think all I apt-get'ed was module-init-tools.
I haven't (yet) rebuilt MythTV itself - nor do I have X on the TV

More details if anyone asks...

David
PS - I had loads of probs with 2.6.3 and earlier - and with unpatched ivtv