[mythtv-users] MythVideo Cover Art and MythWeb

Eric Hammersley eric at sassi.com
Thu Mar 11 15:37:13 EST 2004

Mythtv 0.14

This should be simple but I've spent enough time trying to figure it out
myself.

What has to be done in order to get the cover art from a ripped DVD
present in MythVideo to show in the MythVideo web page on MythWeb?  From
within the frontend under MythVideo the cover art is present and
displays correctly.

I've looked at the php source, the README's and searched the archive to
no avail.  It's pulling the cover art location straight from the SQL
table so I thought permissions.  Well that doesn't seem to help either.
I even moved it into image_cache under mythweb and 777'd it to see,
still no luck.

One thing that puzzled me was that it didn't appear to be setup
completely in config/conf.php  But maybe I'm wrong.

	// Path to the mythvideo "covers" directory
        define('video_img_path', ''); <-is that right?

I'm afraid I don't know much about PHP but I tried adding a hard path to
the line above but it didn't help.

Any ideas would be appreciated.  Aside from my LIRC problems (like some
others) this is all I can't figure out.