[mythtv-users] Feature request

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Thu Mar 11 11:25:38 EST 2004

I was accessing Mythweb from work today to see how things were going. I
was looking around and noticed that you can make changes to the channels
and key bindings remotely with out any security. Maybe there should be
an optional password that is required to make system changes via
mythweb. I could also see needing one to schedule recordings. Maybe have
a database of "valid" ip address that do not require passwords but if
you access mythweb from an ip address not in the database have it prompt
for a password so you could still schedule shows from on the road.

- James