[mythtv-users] XMLTV grabber for Norway/Sweden

Christian Wattengård christian at wattengard.com
Thu Mar 11 04:47:43 EST 2004

There has been alot of talk lately about the status of tv_grab_sn and
such.
Here is a little summary of what is going on in the xmltv scene.

* tv_grab_sn is dead. As far as I know the author is not working on it
at all anymore
* There is a new grabber for Sweden - tv_grab_se - in the new 0.5.30
release of xmltv
* There is a new grabber for Norway - tv_grab_no - but it hasn't been
accepted into xmltv cvs as of yet. I am the author of this grabber and I
can tell you that the grabber is ready for release. I'm just awaiting
Ed's (the xmltv author) final "go" and then he has to put it into cvs.

Just thought you would like to know.

Christian...