[mythtv-users] Remote stopped working after CVS build and install - irw and keyboard work

Mike Super msuper at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 11 01:36:16 EST 2004

Hello,

  I decided to take the plunge and build from the sources. I built from the
latest CVS and replaced my binary distribution and everything looks great
except my remote doesn't work. Irw works and I can use the keyboard. I don't
see any errors in the frontend output.

  I searched the archive and there are tons of lircd issues, but I didn't
find one that matched my problem. I'd appreciate it if someone would help me
out before my wife loses patience from using the keyboard! :)

Thanks,

Mike

--
Mike Super