[mythtv-users] Lirc problems w/PVR-250

Nowhere nowhere at cox.net
Tue Mar 9 22:59:48 EST 2004

I had this problem during one install session. I had the same log
entries. I simply restarted the install process from the very beginning
(formatting partitions, new FC1 etc...) and the problem did not come
back the second time around.

At the time I chaulked it up to a missing update on a package from
apt-get since there were a few sites "down" that I commented out when
doing the install. After nodding off, waking up at 3am and trying again,
I uncommented the sites, tightened my loose coax connection on the
splitter feeding my cable modem and the apt-get sites were mysteriously
back up and the install went without a hitch.

I'm quite sure this won't help find the root cause but maybe might point
someone who knows what they are doing (!= me) in the right direction...

Eric