[mythtv-users] Bug: Large listings not displayed in mythweb

Scott Rowe mythgnomer at rowelab.com
Tue Mar 9 19:36:34 EST 2004

Chris is right on the money here- I had the same problem and forgot to
mention it on the list.. I have digital cable with like a bajillion channels
(okay, only about 800 if you include music) and I had to bump mine up into
the 32M range before I could load all the movies in the program guide data.
(30M worked one day, then not the next- when the program guide data has
another weekend in its listings) so I nudged it up to 32M, which seems to be
suffucient 100% of the time.

If I remember correctly, my php.ini file was located in /etc though.

-Scott