[mythtv-users] Combining video sources?

Bruce Smith brucesmith at chartermi.net
Tue Mar 9 13:47:46 EST 2004

> I *think* there have been some experimental upgrades to the scheduler
> lately that enable channels on 2 different sources (or even the same
> source) to be considered as being the same channel if their callsigns
> are identical.  So, you could try upgraded to CVS and then make sure
> all of your 'doubled' channels have matching callsigns in your database
> (I think you can set this up with the channel editor in mythtvsetup).
> Search the archives for the recent thread(s) about scheduler changes.

Thanks, I'll take a look.

> The default key to switch cards in LiveTV is 'Y'.

This seems to be missing from the "keys.txt" file, and I can't seem to
find it here either:  http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-11.html

Is there another place I should be looking for more key assignments?
I ask because I think there are more keys I'm missing, like my PIP
window is the wrong aspect, and I can't find how to change that.

Thanks!

 - BS