[mythtv-users] Video Sources UK setup

Mark mark_kendall at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 9 10:33:28 EST 2004

>From memory (and it may have changed since!), the bleb script does not use
the xmltv config file. I edited the 'my channels' line at the beginning of
the script and ensured that the channel_url's (slightly further down)
matched the xmltv_id's in the channels table. If you haven't used
mythfilldatabase before (ie. you don't have any channels in the channels
table), then you probably don't need to worry about channel_urls/xmltv_ids.

... and to run it, I simply renamed it tv_grab_uk_rt as myth didn't directly
support the bleb script at the time (i.e. it wasn't available as a source)

Regards

Mark