[mythtv-users] MythMusic "scan for new music" Locks system

stan stanb at panix.com
Mon Mar 8 20:08:54 EST 2004

I've got a fairly large colection of MP3's ( ~19G). I NFS mounted them to
my new MythTV machine, and I'm trying to import them into the database
using the "Scan for New Music" memu pick.

So far, it's locked the machine up 3 times. We are talking hard lockup
here, can't ssh to it or anythign ;-( I notice netwrk traffic is very high
while this is running.

Any sugestiosn as to a genteler way to do this?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin