[mythtv-users] Recording Stops

Chip33AZ at netscape.net Chip33AZ at netscape.net
Mon Mar 8 17:00:25 EST 2004

I only tried to record one TV show at a one specific time just to see how it worked.  I went into the program guide and picked a 1/2 hour show at random and told it to record once.  I get the little S in the listing and at the time the show is supposed to begin, the recording starts.

Unfortunately, at some point in time, it quits.  Once it worked for 14 seconds, another was over 9 minutes, one lasted over 22 minutes and the last one was only about 5 minutes.

After each freeze, I would have to stop the backend and restart it.  I am thinking it might be due to the hardware, but not sure.