[mythtv-users] Recording from Composite

Jamin W. Collins jcollins at asgardsrealm.net
Mon Mar 8 16:14:58 EST 2004

I apologize if this is an FAQ, but I've checked the archives and google
and not found an answer so far.

I know pressing "C" will change inputs and this changes from Cable to
Composite inputs fine.  However, once viewing the Composite input, how
do I get MythTV to start recording?  Pressing "R" has no apparent effect
of any kind.  I would like to archive some of my daughter's VHS tapes on
DVD for her so she doesn't wear out the originals.

--
Jamin W. Collins