[mythtv-users] Recording Stops

Chip33AZ at netscape.net Chip33AZ at netscape.net
Mon Mar 8 15:43:23 EST 2004

Hi,

I have just installed MythTV on a PC at home and am having a problem with recording.

I set up Myth to record a show and it will run for a bit and then stop recording.  If I go into the frontend, I can't watch live TV because it says that there is an in-progress recording.

I have a KT133 MB running Debian Testing with a 2.4.25 kernel with a PVR250 card.  I appended noapic on the kernel to stop it from loading (saw this at ivtv website).

Where would I look to see what could be causing this problem?  Also, would it pay to get a SATA controller/drive and use that for recording?  In addition, how big of a file should a 1 hour show be?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.