[mythtv-users] @ X sessions?

jose rubio debian at nc.rr.com
Mon Mar 8 08:01:10 EST 2004

On Sun, 2004-03-07 at 13:37, stan wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 07:02:57PM +0100, Niklas Brunlid wrote:

> > >If I said that I was wrong.
> > >The machine is not loacked up, sorry if I made you think thta.
> >
> > Hey, that's my post he was replying to! =)
> >
> Sorry, I missed the atribution :-( See what happens when you
> camp on an existing thread :-)
>
> Anyone have any ideas on my problem?

OK, so we have two different problems in this thread.  IMO: Niklas,
yours is a module problem and it could be like you said that the SiS
module is trying to take over the framebuffer.  I'm surprised I had not
heard of that before.  Have you done a search of the ivtv mailing list?
Stan, yours seems to be an xconfig problem.  Have you taken a look at my
xf86config file?  it was posted earlier on in this thread.

I'm actually kinda confused about who's got what problem.  maybe we
should start a new thread...

-jose-