[mythtv-users] Somehow got my input locked

Martina Walter lists at kratzt.net
Sun Mar 7 08:59:17 EST 2004

My system crashed when I was trying to schedule a recording from a
remote frontend. From this moment on myth tells me that it has all
inputs busy recording and if I wanted to watch live tv I'd have to
delete an in-progress recording - but there is none.
How do I get rid of this lock? There's nothing in the logfiles that
would give me any hint where to start looking.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Martina

PS: my system is a knoppmyth-box with a Miro PCTV Studio card, running
myth 0.14.