[mythtv-users] Can I keep more than 9 days of schedule?

jose rubio debian at nc.rr.com
Sat Mar 6 06:54:46 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 20:45, stan wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 06:48:42PM -0600, Robert Kulagowski wrote:
> > Well then, other than being completely incorrect, I was pretty much
> > bang-on. :)
>
> Did I miss a message in this thread?
>
> Are you saying thta it _is_ possible?
>
> --

the way i understand it: right now myth gets program data for the next
day and the 9th day. no days in between (except the first time you run
it)  There are about 12 days worth of data on the zap2it site.  The
people at zap2it are not bothered by myth, if they were they could make
it a pain for us to get the program data.
that is why there are no setup options on when and how often to get the
data.  If everyone had the option of just put in a setting then everyone
would update their schedule to the maximum possible and then the people
at zap2it might not like it much when their web site keeps getting
bombarded for requests.
So, in short, yes it can be done but you'll probably need to code it
yourself.

-jose-