[mythtv-users] IR Control of new Myth box

Scott Pouliot spouliot at scpsoftware.net
Fri Mar 5 09:32:40 EST 2004

I use the IR Reciever that came with my PVR-250 as well as the grey remote.
I do eventually want to switch over to using a TiVo remote, and for this
purpose I also have a homebuilt IR Reciever that I actually purchased (the
diagrams were greek to me too!) from this site.

http://lnx.manoweb.com/lirc/?partType=section&partName=introduction

The have a good HOWTO, and additionally they will sell you a pre-built one
for $15 including shipping.  Not a bad deal considering the parts alone cost
@ $8-$10 or so

Scott