[mythtv-users] Video rating by 'directory'

Yannick ml.mythtv at free.fr
Fri Mar 5 09:11:41 EST 2004

 I got another question relating to Video 'rating'

 On a remote server, mythbackend is running with a NFS shared video directory...

 Each video is stored in a directory like this:

 For example, I would not like to see my children to watch some educationnal
videos stored under the ADULT repository ;-D

 But I don't want to 'mark' them individually...

 Is it possible to 'mark' a whole directory with its contents ?

 I hope I was clear enough ;-)

Debian Project (http://www.debian.org)