[mythtv-users] Video cards - can I use these?

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 01:54:53 EST 2004

Here's my take on this:

1. Don't know about the DXR3 - I don't think that
there's currently support though.
2. The Winfast card would probably work with nvtv, and
thus should be usable.
3. The 3D Prophet, don't know.  Maybe nvtv, but
otherwise, not sure.
4. This seems to be a Soundblaster PCI128, which seems
to use an Ensoniq 1371 chip.  This card should work
with Linux just fine.  By the way, that weird serial
plug is probably a gameport.

-- Joe

http://www.computingreview.com/PRD_226207_5317crx.aspx

http://www.soundcard-drivers.com/drivers/76/76747.htm