[mythtv-users] How to modify GUI for readability?

jdpotter at excite.com jdpotter at excite.com
Fri Mar 5 00:00:36 EST 2004

I've tried a few of the themes, but some things remain that can't be
modified (that I can see).  Like the checkboxes in the setup screens.
Try as I may, I can just barely tell a checked box from an empty one.
Nor can I tell a hightlighted selection (like the 3 I see when I've
selected a recording to delete).  Is there a way to select different
styles for things like this, at a global level?

Thanks in advance.