[mythtv-users] mythgame

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Thu Mar 4 22:43:26 EST 2004

Hi,

i've been trying to get mythgame up and running for about 2 days now.
everything compiles and installs successfully.  mythgame has no
complaints about xmame but it appears to with nes.  I am using the
latest fceu and from command line, fceu works perfectly.  The problem is
when i'm in mythgame and choosing a rom to play.  when i select one and
press enter, nothing happens.  i've double checked my nes paths and they
all are correct, including the nes.crc file from mame.  i looked at the
code and put additional logging messages here and there to be outputted
to a text file, but they don't run when the i choose a nes rom to run.

any help would be great.

thanks,