[mythtv-users] External channnel change script not getting channel number

Julian Edwards ed at julian-edwards.com
Thu Mar 4 17:42:40 EST 2004

Hi folks

I'm having trouble getting my external channel changer script to work as
it is not getting passed the channel number as the first argument to the
script.

Here's my test script (called ntl_chan):

#!/bin/csh
echo invoked with arg1 as $1, prog name is $0

When I change channel I get this in the backend log:

invoked with arg1 as , prog name is /home/ed/ntl_chan

I did a search in the list archive but could not find anything relating
to this.  Any help appreciated!

Thanks,
J.