[mythtv-users] Chaintech 7nif2 and sound

Nate Thompson natet at buckeye-express.com
Thu Mar 4 15:10:57 EST 2004

I ordered the board from one of our vendors (I work at a computer store) and
it did not have the pinout for the SPDIF adapter either.

I also had a problem with it not booting when I put my 2 256MB DDR333
modules in dual channel mode; it would just beep at me. Took them out and
put them back in one at a time and it seems to be working fine now.
Hopefully I'll get to starting to build my MythTV box next week when my case
arrives.

Nate