[mythtv-users] RGBHV

Brian_Meehan at Nexpress.com Brian_Meehan at Nexpress.com
Thu Mar 4 14:56:57 EST 2004

Mine worked just fine with a breakout cable. No tweaks needed at all. My TV
is a Sony KE-42TS2, and I setup the system while it autoprobed my Planar
LCD panel. So that was the Xconfig for it. 1024 x 768 looked great,
although it looks even better now in 1080i with Jarod's tweaks.

Brian
 IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The information in this email is confidential and proprietary to NexPress
Solutions LLC and may be legally privileged.  It is for the intended
recipient(s) named above only.  Any unauthorized review, printing, copying,

use or distribution of this email by anyone else is prohibited and may be a

criminal offense.  If you have received this email in error, please notify
the
sender immediately by reply email and delete the original message.