[mythtv-users] lirc trouble with Philips TiVo Remote?

Kendrick Vargas ken at hudat.com
Wed Mar 3 22:58:10 EST 2004

Hi folks,

I purchased me one of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3079168164

And I'm having a helluva time setting it up with lirc. I can't get any of
the philips/tivo remote configs on the lirc.org site to work with the
remote. Anything I do with irrecord defaults to using raw codes and doesn't
seem to be consistent.

I'm using an Actisys 220 plugged into the IR header on my board. It works
great with an RCA DirecTV remote that I have, but the RCA remote tends to
forget it's programming for the TV controls, so I bought myself the TiVo
remote. It says it's an RC-6 remote with no headers. I can't find any info
on the net about other people having trouble with it, or something similar.

Has anyone had experience with this remote or have a config they can send
me, I'd really appreciate any sort of feedback.
			-peace

--
Let he who is without clue kiss my ass.