[mythtv-users] Wierd stuff with listings (DirecTV guide)

gabe at mustbethemoney.com gabe at mustbethemoney.com
Tue Mar 2 14:30:01 EST 2004

I dug around in the database and re-ran the ppv.pl scripts a few times.
It looks like the data for tv shows ends sometime this morning (around 5am
is the last ppv listing), so that may explain why I am getting nothing.
Is the website the ppv.pl script getting things from still giving accurate
info?  I downloaded http://www.geocities.com/paglierani/showlist.jpg
(which is actually not a jpg, but a text file), and am unable to see how
the listings are given in that.

Is no one else having this problem?  Or did I just ask before anyone else
has had the chance to check it out?

Thanks,
Gabe