[mythtv-users] Mythtranscode memory leak?

Adam Biskobing tv at badmoon.com
Tue Mar 2 13:44:42 EST 2004

I've been attempting to use nuvexport today to export some movies from
my myth box.  I've noticed that mythtranscode continually eats up more
and more memory, it is at this moment up to 800Meg of memory.  And it is
only a quarter through the show.  Is this a known issue?  The command
line for mythtranscode that I am running is:
nice -n 19 mythtranscode -p autodetect -c 1502 -s 2004-02-27-15-45-00 -f
fifodir.6964 --honorcutlist

Which is what the nuvexport --debug told me to use.