[mythtv-users] Separate frontend vs backend question..

Adrian Townsend arbiterxero at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 11:48:10 EST 2004

there are workarounds for the 2GB limit on all the fat
systems

as far as I know NTFS doesn't have the 2GB limit

but the workarounds with the fat32 and such get bitchy
. . . .scandisk will fuck the file up and such, any
slight problem and the file gets $#$%ed

but just try doing anything with the file . . .you
can't copy it, can't move it, can't delete it and only
SOME programs will open it. Adobe premiere had a
workaround I remember that . . .