[mythtv-users] Sound not on.

Hawkins, Richard rhawkins at samc.org
Tue Mar 2 09:52:00 EST 2004

I have my mythbackend and frontend working so so.  I am having one
problem though.  When I go to watch the live TV I have no sound.  Once I
change the channel everything works ok and is fine from then on. Can
anyone tell me why this is happening.

Important Notice from Southeast Alabama Medical Center.
This message is intended only for use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail or telephone and permanently delete it from your system.
-postmaster at samc.org / 334-793-8088