[mythtv-users] What Do You Record?

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Tue Mar 2 03:05:17 EST 2004

On Feb 27, 2004, at 01:27, Dan Berger wrote:

> Well, what do you have MythTV recording? Don't be shy :)

Due to peer pressure, I'm making a submission on this thread too...

| title                          |
| Alias                          |
| Angel                          |
| Bear in the Big Blue House     |
| Cold Case                      |
| CSI: Crime Scene Investigation |
| CSI: Miami                     |
| JAG                            |
| Las Vegas                      |
| Smallville                     |
| Stargate SG-1                  |
| The Wiggles                    |
| Without a Trace                |

Huh, no comedy (well, SG-1 is pretty funny sometimes -- think the
episode "Forever in a Day" with Jack and Teal'c teeing off into the
Stargate, decked out in Payne Stewart gear). Anyhow, I don't need much
comedy; I have a very small child... We're still trying to figure out
if his latest word is "shirt" or something else. He tends to use it in
the context of something else...

Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...
MythTV Searchable Mailing List Archive