[mythtv-users] Re: Re:Using RCA DirecTv Remote with hauppague IR receiver (mini-how to)

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 22:33:31 EST 2004

Yep, it's very much remote-dependent.

That's why I recommend the One For All (and Jarod
likes his Radio Shack remote) - most of them support
the keymoving and programming with the extended codes.
 When I selected VCR code 0081 for my URC-6131, most
(but not all) of the buttons worked.  I could them map
the PVR key as another VCR button, and fill in the
rest of the buttons.  Every button on my remote
control, when in PVR mode does something unique, even
the ones that mode 0081 didn't configure.

-- Joe