[mythtv-users] GUI X offset / GUI Y offset not working

John Freer john_freer at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 21:56:06 EST 2004

Hi All:

My X-offset and Y-offset commands don't seem to be working in
Appearance anymore.  Any ideas?

  1.  640x480 on GF4MX440, nvidia-graphics4336, TV-Out (SVIDEO)
  2.  After setting the X, Y size up from 0 to, say, 612 x 428 or
something that's a multiple of 8, the mythfrontend won't resize till
the next time I restart X.
  3.  When I restart X, the resize is OK, but any offsets I enter are
not honored.  No matter what I do, I can't move the myth window off
of 0,0.
  4.  I can't even get the window (screen0) to shift by putting an
offset into the XF86Config file directly.

Any ideas?

Do you Yahoo!?