[mythtv-users]EPIA-M was Live TV Pauses

Eric Joe sysop at tje1.com
Wed Jun 30 15:31:05 EDT 2004

> I'd highly _not_ recommend the epia-m.   It's certainly not quiet (40mm
> loud
> fan on the cpu), and it's extremely slow -- too slow to do anything
> interesting on.

Isaac,

Thanks for the heads up. I will have to look elswhere then. Do you or
anyone on the list have a suggestion for a small form factor
solution?(Thats not terribly $$ and fairly quiet)  Not only is my main
Myth box big and noisy, I am in the process of trying to come up with a
"small as possible" solution for a frontend. I tested running a frontend
on my laptop and was very impressed with performance and usabilty.

Eric