[mythtv-users] Live TV Pauses

Kevin Stussman kevins at solium.com
Wed Jun 30 15:29:24 EDT 2004

"audio Seems to work fine" means that alsa audio for me is not broken in
Mythtv (on the surface)...

"but there may be downstream affects of course..." means that when audio
works and the video doesn't it may be because of "Alsa support in mythtv
is broken.  Don't use it." That info is news to me and will help me
debug...That's why I posted :-)

Kevin.