[mythtv-users] Which *Nvidia* card should I buy

Shaul Kedem shaul_kedem at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 12:30:44 EDT 2004

Hi,
 I do not want to have another radeon vs nvidia flame
war so I am stating from the beginning: I am going to
discuss nvidia only..

 I am currently using Asus V8200 deluxe tv out, the
problem is that the image is a bit lower than it
should be in the screen, I have tried jarrod's tips in
the fedora tutorial (although I am using gentoo) and
nothing helps.

 nvtv and yanc don't help either.

 (if anyone can help with the above I'd be grateful,
although I understand this is a global problem with
the card)

 So, I've decided to buy an MX4 440 or FX5200 (15$
between them, which I can afford) - what is your
experience, Jarrod is using Chaintech MX4 440. Any
success stories? Anything special to avoid (leadteck
winfast TV?) ?

Thanks in advance!
Shaul