[mythtv-users] Mythvideo/IMDB script not working [Bump]

Stephen Tait tait at digitallaw.co.uk
Wed Jun 30 13:15:50 EDT 2004

James, David fixed it for me by hard coding the IMDB server into the hosts
file. Looks like IMDB has serious resolution problems for those of us in
the UK (images haven't been working for me and a friend for a coupla months
now).

If there's anyone on the list here who admins DNS servers at the Linx
Exchange, we want a word with you! ;^)