[mythtv-users] Re: mythtvsetup requiresmythtv-frontend(was:mythtvsetup (atr

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Jun 29 13:49:53 EDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 09:34:23AM +0000, Tom Grant wrote:
> >No, you understood correctly. Only that mythtvsetup and
> >mythtv-frontend both require the presence of the same files.
>
> Then i would suggest packing the xml files in mythtv-frontend and in the
> mythtv-backend package. Because if you want both on the same machine you
> can use the mythtv-suite package. This way it should not be redunant in the
> installed packages. But it is up to you.

Good idea, you probably meant sharing the files between
mythtv-frontend and mythtvsetup. I'll check to see which way is best.

> btw. Let me take the opportunity to say "Thank you" for the great job you
> are doing with the atrpm repositiory!

You are welcome! :)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net