[mythtv-users] Double Channel Listing Problem

Joel Anderson myth at jobless.ca
Tue Jun 29 09:30:30 EDT 2004

> > I recently upgraded from 0.14 to 0.15 - running the AT RPMS on RH9.0,
> > mysql v 3.23
> >
> > When I view my channel listings, in the program guide or mythweb, I
> > have a doubling of each channel. One contains the correct station id
> > and channel listings, the other has the number only and "NO DATA".
> >
> > I followed the instructions (accurately, I hope) to migrate from XMLTV
> > to Datadirect (21.19 in the mythtv docs) and feel that perhaps I
> > gimped the channel table.
> >
> > Any hints on what to look for to repair this problem?
> >
> > Thanks,

Mine got screwed up a bit too, different symptoms a bit though.  I had to
re-run mythtvsetup and say "yes" when it asks if you want to clear channel
and program data.  IIRC I had to redo steps 3 & 4, video sources and input
connections, then run mythfilldatabase to fill it all back up again.

HTH,

Joel