[mythtv-users] Re: IR transmitter WORKING

jds jds-myth at losdos.dyndns.org
Mon Jun 28 20:52:19 EDT 2004

pete,

thanks for the email and the modules config below.  i've updated the IR
transmitter HOWTO with your fedora-specific info...

http://losdos.dyndns.org:8080/public/mythtv-info/MythTV_DISH_IR_LED_TX_via_Modified_LIRC.html#Note_for_Fedora_users:
or the mirror
http://www.mmdsi.com/mythtv/MythTV_DISH_IR_LED_TX_via_Modified_LIRC.html

regards,