[mythtv-users] MCE Remote w/IR Blaster Question

Jason Ramey webmaster at permutation.org
Mon Jun 28 20:29:40 EDT 2004

I have one of these and think it's great. Unfortunately, it appears the
driver for it is only available with lirc 0.7.0pre4 and later. Additionally,
the IR blaster isn't functional with lirc yet. I use a serial transmitter
with my DCT2000 digital cable box. Other than those two points, it's a great
bundle.

Jason