[mythtv-users] Adjust the hue of the video output?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Jun 28 16:16:28 EDT 2004

> It is 'F', press it a few times (cycles through Brightness, contrast and
> hue). I think you need to have Xv enabled in the frontend playback
> settings for them to work.

Shouldn't for livetv.  It adjusts the channel's settings in the
database.  I do this to calibrate one channel, and then use an sql query
to update the others to match.  Nasty green tone came at some point
before .15 when hue was added but not defaulted to 32768 (downfall of
running cvs, I guess).

-Chris