[mythtv-users] OT: wireless 802.11g pci suggestions

Nate Thompson natet at buckeye-express.com
Mon Jun 28 08:49:23 EDT 2004

I need to use wireless to access one of my MythTV boxes, and was
thinking about using one of those game adapters from Linksys (ex.
WGA54G). Anyone have any experience with this? The buying of a WRT54G
or WRT54GS and using it as an access point is an interesting (and
probably cheaper way too)...

Nate